Submission of Contributed Papers
In order to submit your paper, you will need to adhere to the following rules
- Papers must be submitted in Microsoft Word or PDF and must be anonymous
- Papers should be no more than 8500 words in length
- Successful papers will be streamed into the oral or visual (poster) sessions by the review committee and Program Organizer.
- The submitter should categorize the work using codes from the Journal of Economic Literature (JEL) https://www.aeaweb.org/jel/guide/jel.php listed in order of relevance.
- The authors will also be asked to categorize her or his personal fields of expertise using JEL codes listed in order of relevance.
- Authors will have to commit to the following:
- That their work adheres to the strictest ethical standards
- That the presenting author of each submitted paper will commit to reviewing at most three other papers. Failure to submit these reviews on time means that your own presentation automatically becomes ineligible for inclusion on the Conference Program
- The presenting author must have registered for the conference before 15 June 2021 for the presentation to be included in the program.
- That the paper does not cite articles published in predatory journals
All contributed papers will be subject to a double-blind review.
Submission link will be activated soon.
Important dates for submission deadlines will be announced soon.